Friday 22 June 2012

My Little mousey!


I just couldn't resist making one of the little mice from Mollie Makes. I downloaded the pattern, but it doesn't come with instructions so I have had to work out how to put it together and I have to say I am very pleased with the result! I was intrigued to see that they suggested that you back the fabric with a thin iron on interfacing, it made the fabric easier to work with, especially as I was hand stitching (which I love doing!). I'm sure more mice will be moving in soon.....



Cutting out the pattern pieces.


Carefully handwashing the fabrics for her dress...couldn't decide which fabric to use!

Finished mousey and little handmade pinifore

Finished mouse! We decided to name her nellie....due to her large ears. I will put a little tuck in them next time to stop them looking so huge!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment